UniLED has an exciting opportunity for a Team Lead Developer to join the business. This is a pivotal role leading a team of skilled developers.
Team Lead Developer
Who we are
Incorporated in early 2010, UniLED has grown from a niche consultancy business to providing a fully integrated service solution for its clients. UniLIVE is a revolutionary platform that streamlines the delivery process for digital out-of-home campaigns and provides clients with independently verified performance data. The technology provides campaign-specific, play-out accountability enabling advertisers, agencies, media buyers or owners to monitor their DOOH campaigns and maximise their performance.
Building and working on enterprise grade web applications, the Team Lead Developer will be highly experienced, working as a senior PHP developer whilst leading an agile development team.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Lead all the developers following the same guidelines, both, in-loco or remote developers.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the teams by establishing good practices and habits.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Be responsible for, package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality Agile development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
Skills & experience
- Highly experienced PHP development specialist in commercially run organisations
- Experience in managing a team of developers
- Expert in different programming languages, tools and best practices
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Strong understanding of AWS services
- Strong MS Office suite skills, including Excel and Visio (or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of development process
- Experience with development including JS and Python
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
5 Wellesley Court, Apsley Way, Staples Corner, London NW2 7HF
Please send your CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a cover email, which tells us a bit about yourself and your interests.
UniLED is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.