UniLED has an exciting opportunity for an experienced cross-functional Senior Business Analyst to join the business. This is a pivotal role and works closely with multiple divisions to drive development and change within the business.
Senior Business Analyst
Who we are
UniLED specialise in the service and maintenance of digital signage networks. We provide a comprehensive and fully integrated service solution for our clients to fulfil their business needs. With a portfolio of over 1,000 screens, UniLED has established itself as the market leader of screen maintenance and content management in the UK.
Due to the continued growth at UniLED there is a need for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Change Team.
As the cross-functional Business Analyst, you will act as the first point of contact to integrate various divisional requirements whilst working closely with the IT delivery team to create systems for UniLED and UniLIVE, our data, delivery and performance platform. This role is predominantly situated within the business, working closely to embed business processes and requirements.
- Work closely with various business divisions to analyse the business processes, understand the integrated vision of the business, perform gap analyses and capture business requirements for development and change projects
- Facilitate workshops, demonstrations, and collaborative sessions with stakeholders within the business
- Work with various stakeholders to understand, prioritise and estimate operational needs
- Work closely with the Programme office in prioritisation of projects and effectively communicating the reasons behind scheduling to the business stakeholders
- Design, capture and analyse data to evaluate effectiveness of business processes and work with business divisions to ideate on business process enhancements, restructuring and terminations
- Facilitate requirement elaboration of use cases and user stories with team members across business divisions
- Coordinate with business directors to obtain necessary signoffs on requirements, process changes and role changes
- Document business process, business requirements and changes for all projects
- Possess good knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Facilitate and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities and advise business divisions on acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the IT development team to translate the business requirements to technical requirements, sign-off on proposed build design and closely feedback on deliverables on a Agile basis
- Act, where possible, as the SPOC for the IT delivery team to provide clarifications on business requirements and change possibilities
Skills & experience
- Proven experience on working in cross-functional business environments as a mid-level or senior Business Analyst
- Knowledge of IT systems. Specific knowledge of a CRM system, particularly of Salesforce will be beneficial
- Experience in documenting business processes using MS Visio, breaking the business processes down to role implementation and capturing business requirements to improve/ re-engineer processes
- Strong documentation and version management skills
- Working in a Agile development way
- Native use of MS Office tools
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
5 Wellesley Court, Apsley Way, Staples Corner, London NW2 7HF
Please send your CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a cover email, which tells us a bit about yourself and your interests.
UniLED is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.