Due to continued growth, UniLED Solutions are looking for a Quality Assurance & Documentation Specialist to enhance its existing development of its market-leading customer portal.
Quality Assurance & Documentation Specialist
Who we are
Incorporated in early 2010, UniLED Solutions has grown from a niche consultancy business to providing a fully integrated service solution for its clients. With a portfolio of over 11,00 square meters of digital screens under management, UniLED Solutions have established themselves as the market leader of screen maintenance and content management in the UK.
Led by an established and entrepreneurial team, UniLED have invested in the development of an online portal bespoke web-based portal for the Digital Out of Home Advertising Market, designed to streamline the content delivery workflow as well provide campaign specific real-time proof of play and analytic data.
The UniLIVE portal has been live since 2017 with outstanding success in the UK where over 50% of all Digital Out of Home advertising campaigns get trafficked through the portal. The portal had drawn interest from Advertisers, Agencies and Media Owners across Europe, the US and Asia, where integrations are starting to take place.
The opportunity exists for the UniLIVE Portal to be a worldwide industry-changing platform that will be both lucrative and disruptive in an already competitive market.
Quality Assurance Documentation Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the implementation and maintenance of our products by being responsible for the revision, review and approval of the packages developed by the IT team, ensuring compliance with applicable domestic standards and regulation. The scope of activities includes, but its not limited to, document control function; create and maintain SOP’s for software; stablish quality standards for software; participating in internal audit and supporting external audits.
Knowledge and skills requirement
We think as software QAs as highly detail-oriented and analytical thinkers who can find and isolate software bugs.
- Attention to detail – Methodically test and evaluate software, strong attention to detail is required to find bugs and other defects in programs and applications
- Communication skills – Use good verbal and written communication skills to create reports and testing plans, and to effectively train staff
- Analytical thinking – Use sharp critical thinking skills to devise fixes for software problems, create testing plans, and set software quality standards
- Computer skills – Work with programs of all types, excellent computer skills are an essential component of the job
- Personnel management – Supervise software design and quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar technical field
- QA professional with 4-6 years of hands-on experience with document control process in Software industry
- Experience with electronic document management system is a plus
- Must be self-motivated with ability to handle, organize and prioritise multiple tasks and be able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to identify quality issues/discrepancies and effectively and proactively resolve the issues/discrepancies in a diplomatic, flexible and constructive manner
- Quality Control duties and responsibilities are included in this role
- Document control function – Including document control
- SOP’s – Standard Operational Procedure documents – Create, review, approve
- Establish quality standards for software programs, features, and applications
- Design test plans and test schedules for all software
- Test new software code, features, programs, and systems
- Document all defects and bugs found in tested programs and apps and write bug reports that outline these problems
- Helping staff members on how to use systems and implement
- Identify software and quality risks in tested programs
- Manage JIRA workflow for testing tickets
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
162 Finchley Road, London, NW3 5HE
UniLED Solutions Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.