We are looking for a Design/Marketing Executive to support the Sales & Marketing team and be responsible for the conception and implementation of all design requirements for the company.
Design & Marketing Executive
Who we are
UniLED Software was born in 2017 following client demand through its sister business UniLED Solutions, the market leader of digital-out-of-home screen maintenance and content management in the UK. The company has developed and deployed 2 bespoke online platforms dedicated to servicing the digital-out-of-home market. UniLIVE our content delivery and independent verification platform and UniHUB a service management tool that streamlines the management and maintenance of digital signage networks for media owners.
Working with the Marketing Director and supporting the sales team to design high-quality sales and marketing collateral, in print, digital and video formats and ensuring brand consistency across all internal and external outputs. You will also help with implementing the annual marketing plan, including creating social media campaigns, updating our website and assisting with event coordination and other marketing tasks. The role is split 70% design and 30% marketing and is an opportunity for a designer who would like to broaden their skills into marketing.
Design : 70%
- Concept & design of all sales and marketing collateral which includes a range of formats from print, digital and video formats.
Including – sales presentations, case studies, email newsletters, animations, on-boarding documents, mock-ups of advertising campaign executions on digital screens
- Create and edit demo recordings and design materials to help showcase the platform for demonstrations
- Assisting with ad-hoc client projects as directed by the Creative Director, such as resizing and versioning
- Provide photography services as and when required
- Assisting the marketing lead with the execution of the annual marketing plan, tasks include :
- Maintaining the website, ensuring new content is added regularly. Reviewing the website performance through google analytics
- Researching and implementing new ideas for creating engaging and relevant social content and marketing campaigns and reviewing their performance
- In collaboration with the marketing lead, help with the coordination of events, both internal and external
Skills & experience
- A graphic design qualification or some experience of graphic design
- A keen interesting in marketing (desirable)
- OOH industry/advertising sector experience (desirable)
- Excellent understanding of good design principles
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint
- An understanding of video editing software, WordPress and other design programmes would be beneficial
- An interest in photography (desirable)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong organisation and time-management abilities
Who you are
- Takes the initiative
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Team player, but can work independently
- Actively seeks opportunities to continuously learn and evolve own skillset
- Genuinely passionate about all things design
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Please send your CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a cover email, which tells us a bit about yourself and your interests.
UniLED is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.